SEMOLINA the Swedish way – hazelnuts, chocolate and semolina, delicious and calorific treat
SEMOLINA the desert on Swedish way
SEMOLINA the Swedish way - For those who were looking for a recipe, a very simple, fast, delicious and calorific treat
- 1 liter milk
- 6 tablespoons semolina
- 5 tablespoons sugar (or less or more depending on taste)
- 3 tablespoons minced plasma
- 3 tablespoons of ground hazelnuts and 2 bars of chocolate
- In milk add sugar and put on the stove to boil. When the milk boils, take off it from the stove but also add semolina and cook to the desired density at high temperature (about 5 minutes). When it thickens.
- Remove it from the stove and divide into two parts. In one part add chocolate and hazelnuts. In the second part of the added plasma. Spilled into the bowl, the first part, and leave to cool slightly, then pour over with the second part.
- Serve chilled.
Facebook CommentsClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 RecipesBosnia.com